Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thinking about moving...getting serious (in a fun way)...

Times change...

The traveler or shall I say backpacker in me has dragged my feet to a few places here and there and a bit out there...I've written stories of my (mis)adventures in this space for a couple of years.  Then I found myself exploring the city on foot running marathons. I forgot about the tales of getting lost "in translations" and literally in places I've been in...

A couple of weeks ago, I was dragged some place south of Manila and had a good time! It reminded me of this space and the untold stories of my aimless wanderings...the trip rekindled the fire in my heart for exploring and pushing myself to try new things...the itchy traveling feet wants to travel but doesn't want to stop running marathons...

I need a race-cation! Pinoy Fitness has cleverly coined the word to blend running races and traveling. So I figured I'd start working on satisfying my penchant for getting lost while keeping that same pair of feet in running shoes.  Why not race out of town so I can have a 'Race-Cation'...

Times really do change...

I am currently working on finding a new home...a new space to share my race-cations...and as time move us to become better, we need a better home to nurture our passion...

Yes, the Backpacking Geek may move to a new home...a better one with a lot more than just a backpack!

Watch out for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment