Sunday, December 8, 2013

Busy days are almost over

If you are in my position, you have to hate your company for not letting you get that holiday off you have been used to...then I realize that this is the company that picked me up when I was at my lowest...It just so happened that the company's most busy time is the year-end, much like most of the institutions we are supporting..hence, I perfectly understand why we have a block out for offs during this busy time.

On the brighter side, after the busy times, as I have received the list of my clients for the next batch of benefit enrollments, I am happy to see only six (6) compared to the 35++ for the year end...now this means I am more confident in planning a trip, a vacation--an activity that I have been longing to do for the last 5 months...

it's time to check those airline sites for some pretty good deals! Hello itinerary building tools...


The Backpacking Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment