Saturday, August 20, 2011

The beginning of a great journey home

I just landed on my bed at Taver's Pension House after a few minutes drive from Tagbilaran Airport. Room #6...I wonder why I ended up in this room. Somehow I feel at home...

I boarded Airphil Express at exactly 9:09 AM. It was cloudy with a hint of sunshine. I felt a bit cold. I felt like this trip is going to give me the horrors of traveling by myself. I did a bit of research but I am relying on my instinct for the most part.

When I boarded an Airbus Industrie A320 I was looking forward to finding my other self. I seem to have lost it for the last two months. I celebrated my natal day last July but it didn't feel right. It felt like something was missing.

Looking back a couple of months ago when I was working on this trip, all I wanted was to continue what started as a dream realization. I longed to travel and see the sights. Along with that desire to travel was to find the free-spirited "me".

While I was on the plane I started contemplating the reasons behind the decision to pack my bag and take a journey on my own. A part of me was looking at it as a realization of my desire to get away from everything. To get rid of my responsibilities at work, my responsibilities at home and my self. For once I don't want to care at all. I want to be carefree and do whatever my heart desires. One part of me is screaming! It's reason is to build character. I somehow lost my self in the middle of building everybody's dreams...

This journey has just started. I will find my purpose, my reasons, my self...by the time this journey ends, I will find home...

No comments:

Post a Comment